Be Part of It
Workforce Wellbeing has never been more important than now, but it goes far beyond the impact and changes resulting from COVID-19 – it is a long-term investment for your business:
- – Ensuring that all members of your team’s mental and physical wellbeing are optimised and protected with unlimited access to a wide range of services as part of racing’s most comprehensive support package.
- – Allowing and encouraging your staff to access a variety of support services helps to create an environment that is proven to increase staff retention and reduce lost working hours through absence.
All for a contribution of £1.20 per person per week.
The Workforce Wellbeing services include:
- – 24/7 Support Line – mental health advice, counselling, legal advice, wellbeing tips & more
- – Access to Mental Health Support App, Sleep & Addiction Support Services
- – Occupational Health Support – referral to occupational health advisor, case management, physio referrals & more
- – Staff Training
- – A fully independent and confidential service
- – Regular Wellbeing Updates & Advice
- – Accreditation to the Industry Standard Workforce Wellbeing Employer Badge
What are the benefits?
- – Employees can seek appropriate support at an early stage, helping to stop issues in both the workplace and in their personal lives from escalating and having a wider impact, making the services proactive and very often preventative.
- – Better staff retention and improved productivity.
- – Reduce absence in the workplace in a number of ways. From supporting employees to remain in work via Racing’s Occupational Health Service, to providing a confidential support line for mental health and wellbeing, and to address practical issues in their home life.
- – Workforce wellbeing services can help to reduce work-related stress.
Who is it for?
It’s for employers and their team – the programme and services are here to support everyone working in the industry regardless of role or seniority, from those working in training yards, studs and racecourses through to auxiliary roles such as sport administration, farriers and valets.
But I am already a member of an Employee Assistance Programme?
The Workforce Wellbeing Programme should provide the same comprehensive package that you currently have but for a fraction of the cost, without reducing the quality or integrity of the services on offer.
If you are unsure as to whether your business is eligible please contact us for more information.