Racing’s Support Line is a multi-channel digital and telephone helpline which is free to call or use for anyone that works (or who has previously worked) in the horseracing industry.
The features of Racing’s Support Line:
– A Getting Support area on the website which contains extensive and detailed information and advice in relation to careers, accidents and injuries; money advice; illness and disabilities; family and relationships; mental health; retirement; and housing.
– An Ask a Question feature which allows users to seek personalised advice and coaching through a web form.
– A Live Chat feature which lets people communicate directly in real-time with an adviser.
– An optional User Account feature which allows people to track the status of any questions they have asked.
– The continuation of Racing Welfare’s 24hr Telephone Helpline – 0800 6300 443 – which is fully integrated with the digital services. Additionally, the charity’s highly trained helpline operators can now undertake benefits checks through Turn2Us.
– SMS Text contact methods also available 24 hrs a day on 07860 079 043.