Join Racing Welfare on Thursday 7th April for an exhilarating day of jumps racing, in the lead up to one of the highlights of the horseracing calendar.
The day comprises of;
– Champagne reception, lunch and light afternoon tea
– Entrance admission, including special early course access
– Exclusive Owners and Trainers car parking, a short walk from the Hospitality Pavilion (one pass per two guests)
– Private Tote betting
– Complimentary racecard
– Live & silent auction
– Private cash bar with waitress service
– Your base for the entire day
£150 per person, £1,500 for a table of ten guests.
Racing Welfare is the only charity that supports people who work in racing – stud, stable and support staff; from their recruitment right through to retirement. The charity provides a wide ranging advice and guidance service which is confidential and non-judgemental, providing support to people for challenges such as falls and accidents, addiction, career advice, housing, money advice, illness, relationships and retirement.
For further information and to book a table please contact Clare Kingston by completing the form below.