On Friday 26th February at 7.30pm, Racing Welfare will be taking its popular community quiz nights virtual and will host the first battle of wits between the thoroughbred racing and breeding industry.
A Question of Racing will be hosted by jump jockey, Mattie Batchelor and some popular faces will introduce each round.
Five rounds stand before a team prize of £250 …
EVENT: A Question of Racing
WHEN: Friday 26th February at 7.30pm
WHO: The quiz is open to anyone working in the racing or breeding industry
The boring bit:
- Maximum of five per team
- Organisations can enter multiple teams
- Individuals do not physically need to play the quiz with their team
- Points are scored on how quickly individuals select the correct answer
- The teams overall score is an average of all the points scored by individual team members
- The winning team will win £250, the runner up team will win £100 and the highest scoring individual will win £100
For the quiz itself, you’ll need:
- Good Wi-fi/4G connection
- Access to Zoom if you have a separate device or split screen capability
If you have any technical difficulties on the night please call Adam Ferguson on 07971 675 729
To sign up, please complete the form below. We only require one form per team, so make sure your captain does this on behalf of your team.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.